Liverpool’s newest attraction, The Liverpool Village - A Festival of Things, is a summer-long festival, situated on the Pier Head, alongside Liverpool’s iconic Three Graces on the UNESCO World Heritage waterfront. The three-month festival is the first of its kind in the UK.
Inspired by the cultural successes across European marketplaces, including London’s South Bank, El Rastro in Madrid, Copenhagen’s Tivoli Gardens and Las Ramblas in Barcelona, The Liverpool Village is a wondrous place of fun for all ages, a true festival of things, a place for making memories that young and old can share and treasure.
Things to see at The Liverpool Village - A Festival of Things
• Bubbles Beach Club & Champagne Lounge, a Champagne, cocktails and live cabaret, featuring Bubbles Beach Club will bring a taste of the Mediterranean or St Tropez
• The Pier Garden - an exciting new bar and live music venue debuting at the festival
• Expect to experience a real taste of Liverpool, with some well known food offerings being announced
• Street entertainers from jugglers to acrobats and great musicians will thrill the crowds
In collaboration with Events Station:
· The Village Bounce - inflatable activity hub with trampolines
· Total Wipeout - The popular TV classic onsite at The Liverpool Village. Who will be the last one standing?
· Are you ready to take on the Ninja Warrior assault course?
· Segway racing
· Crazy Golf – enjoy classic fun with the 12 hole crazy golf course
· Mini bungees and Bumper boats
· Collectables, gifts and souvenirs
Liverpool’s iconic Pier Head will be transformed into an oasis of culture, music, food and activities that friends, families and everyone in between can come along and enjoy. The ultimate family attraction designed to captivate and enchant all summer long.
The Liverpool Village - A Festival of Things is produced by a team who bring with them vast experience in delivering large scale public events and is supported by Liverpool City Council and Liverpool Vision.
"The Liverpool Village will bring a new twist to this space and create animation and excitement to one of the city's most loved locations."
Martin O'Shea, managing director
DISCLAIMER: The statements, opinions, views and advice expressed in this article are those of the author/organisation and not of ENTIRELY. This article should represent information correct at the time of publication however whilst every care has been taken to present up-to-date and accurate information, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. ENTIRELY will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this article or any information accessed through this site. The content of any organisations websites which you link to from ENTIRELY are entirely out of the control of ENTIRELY, and you proceed at your own risk. These links are provided purely for your convenience and do not imply any endorsement of or association with any products, services, content, information or materials offered by or accessible to you at the organisations site.